Professor Huji Xu
- Xu H, Hodder AN, Yan H, Crewther PE, Anders RF, Good MF (2000) CD4+ T cells acting independently of antibody contribute to protective immunity to Plasmodium chabaudi infection after apical membrane antigen 1 immunization. Journal of Immunology 165: 389-396.
- Xu H, Wipasa J, Yan H, Zeng M, Makobongo MO, Finkelman FD, Kelso A, Good MF (2002) The mechanism and significance of deletion of parasite-specific CD4+ T cells in malaria infection. Journal of Experimental Medicine 195: 881-892.
- Makobongo MO, Riding G, Xu H, Hirunpetcharat C, Keough D, de Jersey J, Willadsen P, Good MF (2003) The purine salvage enzyme hypoxanthine guanine xanthine phosphoribosyl transferase is a major target antigen for cell-mediated immunity to malaria. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA 100: 2628-2633.
- Good MF, Xu H, Wykes M, Engwerda CR (2005) Development and regulation of cell-mediated immune responses to the blood stages of malaria: implications for vaccine research. Annual Review of Immunology 23: 69-99.
- Dai SM, Shan ZZ, Xu H, Nishioka K (2007) Cellular targets of interleukin-18 in rheumatoid arthritis. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 66: 1411-1418.
- Fan K, Dai J, Wang H, Wei H, Cao Z, Hou S, Qian W, Li B, Zhao J, Xu H, Yang C, Guo Y. (2008) Treatment of collagen-induced arthritis with an anti-osteopontin monoclonal antibody through promotion of apoptosis of both murine and human activated T cells. Arthritis & Rheumatism 58: 2041-5202.
- Davidson SI, Wu X, Liu Y, Wei M, Danoy PA, Thomas G, Cai Q, Sun L, Duncan E, Wang N, Yu Q, Xu A, Fu Y, Brown MA, Xu H (2009) Association of ERAP1, but not IL23R, with ankylosing spondylitis in a Han Chinese population. Arthritis & Rheumatism 60: 3263-3268.
- Cheng F, Guo Z, Xu H, Yan D, Li Q (2009) Decreased plasma IL22 levels, but not increased IL17 and IL23 levels, correlate with disease activity in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 68: 604-606.
- Liu Y, Jiang L, Cai Q, Danoy P, Barnardo MC, Brown MA, Xu H. (2010) Predominant association of HLA-B*2704 with ankylosing spondylitis in Chinese Han patients. Tissue Antigens 75: 61-64.
- Davidson SI, Liu Y, Danoy PA, Wu X, Thomas GP, Jiang L, Sun L, Wang N, Han J, Han H, Visscher PM, Brown MA, Xu H (2011) Association of STAT3 and TNFRSF1A with ankylosing spondylitis in Han Chinese. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 70: 289-292.
- Zhao DB, Dai SM, Liu XP, Xu H (2011) Interstitial inflammation in visceral organs is a pathologic feature of adult-onset Still's disease. Rheumatology International 31: 923-927.
- The Australo-Anglo-American Spondyloarthritis Consortium & the Wellcome Trust Case Control Consortium 2 (Xu H. Chinese principal investigator) (2011) Interaction between ERAP1 and HLA-B27 in ankylosing spondylitis implicates peptide handling in the mechanism for HLA-B27 in disease susceptibility. Nature Genetics 43: 761-767.
- Danoy P, Wei M, Johanna H, Jiang L, He D, Sun L, Zeng X, Visscher PM, Brown MA, Xu H (2011) Association of variants in MMEL1 and CTLA4 with rheumatoid arthritis in the Han Chinese population. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases (in press)