Launch your career in neuroscience
Neuroscience is one of today’s most dynamic, challenging and exciting fields of biomedical research. It delves into fundamental processes in brain function and development and leads to new treatments for neurological diseases and mental illness.
The University of Queensland is offering a number of scholarships (at the APA rate) to outstanding students for two years in a Master of Philosophy in neuroscience with the Queensland Brain Institute, one of the world’s leading centres for neuroscience.
The program commences in February each year and runs for two years.
We are looking for applicants who are high achieving students and meet one or all of the following criteria.
- A bachelor’s degree in biological, physical, computer sciences, mathematics, psychology, or engineering (with or without honours); or
- Relevant industry experience
Students must also meet the UQ Graduate School Master of Philosophy admission requirements.
- Applications for the 2017 intake have now closed.
- Applications will be considered for the 2018 intake as part of an Expression of Interest process (dates for the 2018 intake to be advised).
- Program Start Date: early February each year.
Scholarships cover living expenses. Domestic students do not pay tuition fees. International students are required to pay fees, but may apply to be considered for a tuition scholarship.
Complete the Expression of Interest form below to receive the program outline, and provide your name and email for our register of interest for further contact in 2017 for the next intake in 2018: